A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We may use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable us to distinguish between humans and bots within the contact forms.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
|Cookie name||Purpose||Cookie Type||How long this Cookie lasts|
|cookiesConfirmed||To decide whether to show the user the Cookie acceptance pop up.||Functional||30 days|
|We use Google Analytics to collect information about how you use our site.
We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve our site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to our site, where visitors have come to our site from and the pages they visited.
We don’t allow Google to use or share our analytics data.
Google Analytics stores information about:
• The pages you visit on our site.
• The actions you perform on our site.
• How long you spend on each page.
• How you reached our site.
• What you click on while you’re visiting our site.
• Information about the browser and device you use to navigate our site, (including an anonymised IP address).
• We don’t collect or store any personal information (for example your name or address) that can be used to identify who you are.
More details about how Google Analytics collects and processes data are available at www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners
You can opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics cookies across all websites http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
|Analytical/ Performance||_ga – 2 years
_gid and _gat – 1 day
|These cookies are used by vimeo.com to collect data on the user’s visits to the website, such as which pages have been read and saving user’s preferences when playing embedded videos. Disabling these cookies will prevent you from viewing videos embedded within wearedecide.com||Necessary (Third Party)||player – 1 year
sync_active – persistent
vuid – 2 years
|_hijd||This cookie is set by Hotjar to allow the website to obtain data on visitor behaviour for statistical purposes.||Analytical/ Performance||Persistent|
|These cookies are used by LinkedIn for tracking the use of embedded services.||Analytical/ Performance||bcookie, bscookie – 2 years
lang – end of session
lidc – 1 day
lissc – 1 year
|_hjSession||A cookie that holds the current session data. This ensues that subsequent requests within the session window will be attributed to the same Hotjar session||Functional (Third Party)||30 minutes|
|_hjSessionUser||A Hotjar cookie that is set when a user first lands on a page with the Hotjar script. It is used to persist the Hotjar User ID, unique to that site on the browser. This ensures that behaviour in subsequent visits to the same site will be attributed to the same user ID.||Functional (Third Party)||1 year|
|_hjAbsoluteSessionInProgress||This cookie is set by Hotjar and is used to detect the first pageview session of a user. This is a True/False flag set by the cookie.||Functional (Third Party)||30 minutes|
|_hjIncludedInPageviewSample||This cookie is set to let Hotjar know whether that user is included in the data sampling defined by your site’s pageview limit.||Functional (Third Party)||30 minutes|
|_hjIncludedInSessionSample||This cookie is set by Hotjar to let them know whether that user is included in the data sampling defined by your site's daily session limit.||Functional (Third Party)||30 minutes|
|_hjFirstSeen||This is set by Hotjar to identify a new user’s first session. It stores a true/false value, indicating whether this was the first time Hotjar saw this user. It is used by Recording filters to identify new user sessions.||Functional (Third Party)||End of browser session|
|.AspNetCore.Antiforgery.yTrcDBSFEhY||Used to prevent cross-site request forgery (also known as XSRF or CSRF)||Strictly Necessary||1 year|
|.AspNetCore.Identity.Application||Used the Authenticate the website user||Strictly Necessary||1 year|
|.AspNetCore.Identity.ApplicationC1||Used the Authenticate the website user||Strictly Necessary||1 year|
|.AspNetCore.Identity.ApplicationC2||Used the Authenticate the website user||Strictly Necessary||1 year|
|XSRF-REQUEST-TOKEN||Used to prevent cross-site request forgery (also known as XSRF or CSRF)||Strictly Necessary||1 year|
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.