Drop us an email with your CV and a brief note on why you'd like to join our team
As well as permanent vacancies, we're always on the look out for freelancers to help us out during the very busy times.
If you're interested in being considered to join our pool of freelancers or to join us full time, send us your CV and examples of your work.
The ideal candidate is freelance and flexible with passion for planning and creating engaging, usable and accessible user interfaces alongside the rest of the team. They will be willing to mentor and advise others where appropriate and will embrace new technology and processes for the betterment of a project.
- Freelance and flexible
- Proficient knowledge of .NET, integrating user-facing elements developed by a front-end developers with server side logic.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions.
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed/scalability.
- Implementation of security and data protections as well as user authentication and authorization between multiple systems.
- Management of hosting environments, including database administration and scaling applications.
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting.
- Setup and administration of backups.
- Familiar with cloud computing integration such as using AWS.
- Experience creating secure APIs for web applications.
- Proficient understanding of a code versioning tool (preferably Git).
- Ability to communicate well with the rest of the team to establish objectives, and spec out functionality to meet project requirements.
- Willingness to partake in code reviews, providing and taking on board constructive feedback.
- Ability to provide time estimates for tasks and manage the expectations of co-workers.
- 5+ years professional experience.
- Experience working in an agency environment.
- Developing/deploying for Umbraco CMS.
- Developing/deploying for Piranha CMS.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Website server maintenance
Think you'd be a good fit for the team?