Decipher issue 4
This month’s edition includes:
- The magic of a glass: How the shape of a wine glass can change the flavour, and what this means for product packaging.
- How does the weather impact sales? Summer is just around the corner, but how does the weather impact sales, and why does it differ if you live in the north….
- Rituals, expectations & psychology: Why do rituals matter when it comes to enjoying food and drink? New research suggests that they increase enjoyment, anticipation and how much we’re willing to spend on a product.
- Maslow & the missing pyramid: Why everything you think you know about Maslow’s pyramid of needs is wrong.
- Library Corner: How to Apologise for Killing a Cat. We review Guy Doza’s latest book, exploring the lost art of rhetoric.